Comment on page
- 1.Navigate to Dashboards > Administration.
Figure 1: Administrator Option in IT-Conductor Menu
- 2.Click AWS Regions.
Figure 2a: AWS Regions Panel in IT-Conductor
- 3.Click the "Create New AWS Region" icon.
Figure 2b: AWS Regions Panel in IT-Conductor
Enter the following details. Those marked with * are Mandatory.
- Description - short description for your AWS Region
- Organization - choose from dropdown
- Role - system role such as development, quality, production, etc.
- Site - Grouping of the System.
- Gateway - configured and working ITC Gateway
- AWS.Region – Region of the AWS Instances
- AWS.Account – AWS IAM user
Enter AWS System Connection User Details:
- Description: Short Description for user
- Application: Name of the AWS region
- Person: Owner or contact person for the account
- Access Key: Access key associated with the AWS IAM Account
- Secret Key: Secret key associated with the AWS IAM Account
Figure 3: Create New AWS Region Wizard
Click the "+" icon to start setting up the AWS Instance. This may take a few minutes to finish.