Comment on page
Running IT-Conductor Gateway from Command Line
If the IT-Conductor Gateway encounters a problem when starting from the IT-Conductor Gateway GUI, or when the service won't run with errors such as Error 1067 or Service Start Error, perform the troubleshooting guide discussed below.
Figure 1: Error 1067 Message
Figure 2: Service Start Error
- 1.Make sure to check that the IT-Conductor Gateway can test connect successfully by launching IT-Conductor Gateway.
Figure 3: Gateway Configuration (Windows)
Figure 4: IT-Conductor Connection Test
- 2.If a successful connection was tested, run the IT-Conductor Gateway in manual command line mode to troubleshoot any error messages further.
- cd <ITC Gateway Installation Directory> (e.g. cd C:\program files\it-conductor\agent)
- Start the gateway: jre\bin\java -Xmx1000m -Ditconductor.diag=true -jar lib\Gateway.jar
- Navigate to Management > Resources > Gateways and check the Gateway logs to verify if it runs successfully or is still with errors.
Figure 5: Gateway Log Icon