Comment on page
SAP J2EE System
1. In the IT-Conductor main menu, navigate to Dashboards > Administrator.
Figure 1: IT-Conductor Dashboards Menu
2. In the Administrator dashboard, locate the SAP J2EE Systems panel and click
to start adding a system to monitor.
Figure 2: Add a New SAP J2EE System
3. In the Create New SAP J2EE System wizard, fill out all the necessary information. Once completed, click
to add the system.
Figure 3: Create a New SAP J2EE System
4. A pop-up message will confirm that the SAP J2EE has been added successfully. Click OK to dismiss and proceed to configure the SAP J2EE user account to be used for monitoring.
Figure 4: SAP J2EE Monitoring Created Successfully
5. Provide the account information in the wizard and click
to complete the configuration.
Figure 5: SAP User Account Information
6. A pop-up message will confirm that the JMX account has been created successfully. Click OK to complete the process.
Figure 6: SAP Account Confirmation
7. The newly added system will appear SAP J2EE System panel.
Figure 8: SAP J2EE Systems
Note It may take a few minutes to change the status to "In Progress," refresh the panel if needed. If there are issues with the configuration, such as wrong connection parameters or an invalid account etc. the status will stay "Ready", troubleshoot by displaying the log (click ontool for the new record or click object icon and select Log from the menu popup)
8. The system will show up in the service grid within 5-15 minutes.
Figure 9: IT-Conductor Service Grid View