Comment on page
SAP ABAP System
1. In the IT-Conductor main menu, navigate to Dashboards > Administrator.
Figure 1: IT-Conductor Dashboards Menu
2. In the Administrator Dashboard, locate the SAP System panel and click
to start adding a system to be monitored
Figure 2: Add a New SAP System
3. In the Create New SAP System wizard, fill out all the necessary information. Once completed, click
to add the system.
Note The IT-Conductor Gateway should already default to your primary gateway. If you have more than one gateway and wish to choose another, pick from the drop-down list. Please ensure the selected gateway has network access to the SAP system to be added
Figure 3: Create a New SAP System
4. A pop-up message will confirm that the system has been added successfully. Click OK to dismiss and proceed to configure the SAP ABAP user account to be used for monitoring.
Figure 4: SAP NW Monitoring Created Successfully
5. Provide the account information in the wizard and click
to complete the configuration
Figure 5: SAP User Account Information
6. A pop-up message will confirm that the SAP account has been created successfully. Click OK to complete the process
Figure 6: SAP Account Confirmation
7. The newly added system will appear in SAP Systems panel
Figure 8: SAP Systems
Note It may take a few minutes to change the status to "In Progress," refresh the panel if needed. If there are issues with the configuration, such as wrong connection parameters or an invalid account etc. the status will stay "Ready", troubleshoot by displaying the log (click ontool for the new record or click object icon and select Log from the menu popup)
8. The SAP System will show up in the service grid within 5-15 minutes
Figure 9: IT-Conductor Service Grid View