Comment on page
- 1.Navigate to My Objects > My Reports.
Figure 1: My Objects Menu Options in IT-Conductor
- 2.Click on the “+” icon.
Figure 2: Created Reports in IT-Conductor
- 3.You will be prompted with this screen where you need to fill in the following details:
- Name and Description
- Time Windows Begin/End - Date for when the Report is ON (active)
- Owner - Override instance owner; the schedule's owner is used by default.
- Removal Age - Override the removal age of the instance. If not specified, use the definition's removal age. If the definition removal age is not specified, use the number of days since the last scheduled run.
- Output Type, Page Size, and Page Margin for the report’s format
- Delivery Recipients, Sender, and Subject
Figure 3: Create Report Wizard in IT-Conductor
To create a Report based on a previously existing template, select a file from the Git Repository list. Then select a report from the Report File list. The list of reports depends on the file you selected from the Git repository.
Figure 4: Selecting a Template from Git Repository
Figure 5: Selecting a Report from Report Files
- 4.Click on the "+" or “Save” icon to save and finish.